If you’ve made it through the harrowing years of early parenthood and wish to lighten your childcare responsibilities while simultaneously allowing your youngster to thrive, grow, and develop on an intellectual level, it’s in your best interests to reach out to a reputable early learning centre and begin the enrolment process.
However, before you can confidently choose a particular institution, it’s important to learn about the ins and outs of today’s most distinguished childcare facilities and how they can help enrich your little ones during their integral formative years.
This brief article will help you fill in the blanks and make a great decision.
A Safe, Secure, and Encouraging Environment
Although you might be experiencing some trepidation and nervousness with regard to enrolling your child in an early learning centre, it’s worth mentioning the fact that these resourceful facilities are owned and operated by some of the most compassionate teachers and caretakers, all of whom are experienced, highly trained, and fully qualified to provide daily childcare.
The centres feature protected playrooms, high-end security provisions, child-safe toilets, and kid-friendly technology in addition to a myriad of scholastic toys, games, activities, and educational supplies.
A Wholesome Curriculum
If you lead a busy professional career or simply lack the time to provide proper instruction for your child, it’s important to note that the early years are essential in terms of learning, developing, and adjusting:
- By the age of three, the brain’s core is about 85% formed.
- A developing brain essentially triples during the first two years of life and it is ready to begin adapting to advanced concepts as early as kindergarten.
- Children hear approximately 60,000 words per week at home but over 250,000 words in a learning centre during the same time span.
- Children’s academic success between ages eight and 11 is directly correlated to their experiences before the age of three.
Thus, if you take a look at a proven, innovative early learning curriculum, such as the programme on thrive.edu.au, for instance, you’ll be able to see how comprehensive childcare and instruction can help stimulate and enhance your youngster’s mental faculties:
- Social Development: By emphasising constructive interactions, cognitive empathy, and interpersonal respect, your child will gain a sense of belonging, increased self-esteem, and the skills required to effectively communicate in today’s day and age.
- Academic Expansion: From learning letter sounds and grammatical formations to identifying linguistic patterns and norms, a robust literacy programme will bolster your child’s knowledge base and properly prepare him or her for advanced learning later on.
- Constructive Physical Activity: The most renowned early learning centres adhere to the recent NSW health initiative, which is commonly referred to as the Munch and Move Program. The foundations of the initiative include organised outdoor activities and nutritious meals to reinforce coordination, physical fitness, and healthy habits.
- Eco-Friendly Education: By using compost bins, rainwater collection tanks, and other sustainable provisions, children will learn to protect and care for our ever-changing world in a natural manner. The eco-friendly itinerary also allows the children to engage in hands-on environmentally-friendly practices, such as planting vegetables and flowers for use in the real world.
With this helpful article at your disposal, you’ll be able to confidently find the perfect early learning centre and schedule an on-site tour with your child; get started on the enrolment process as soon as possible.