Physics can be a difficult subject for many as it involves a lot of mathematics. Describing the physical world isn’t always intuitive, it sometimes requires advanced mathematical calculations. The more foreign math is to you, the likelier it is for physics to look like witchcraft. The school level physics is pretty straightforward. Quite often, itis the panic itself that acts as a roadblock for studying the subject effectively. While studying concepts in physics like the Enthalpy, Schrodinger’s wave equation can get hard, we have listed a few points that can make learning physics fun and easy.
- Physics incorporates numerous mathematical elements in it. Hence, make sure to be up-to-date with mathematics. The purpose of math in physics is to explain concepts in a clear and concise way.
- Understand the concepts taught in class clearly as soon as it is introduced. Keeping it for the next day will make you forget what the concept was about.
- Keep asking your teachers for more information if you encounter any doubts, do your own research online surfing the net, watch concept related videos on YouTube which beautifully explains concepts like the electric current, laws of motion and many more with the help of interesting visuals.
- Physics is not a subject to be crammed and mugged at the last minute. Doing so will only cause more panic.
- Physics is a subject rich
in lawsand formula. Work through the derivation and understand it fully. Once you learn the equations and laws at this level, memorisationcomes easily.
Remember that everyone studies differently at a different pace, don’t get disheartened if your friends cover the syllabus faster than you. Above all, keep trying! All the Best!
For interesting content on various subjects, students can subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel and learn about the different concepts in physics and have a glimpse of how BYJU’S app is changing the way students learn.